- 20 years market place experience including senior commercial positions with Becton Dickinson for 9 years and Smiths Medical 3 years.
- VP Global Sales for Smiths Hospital Infusion business.
- Medical technology remains at the centre of my business interests.
Specific experience centres round a number of key disciplines including, market development, business development, strategic marketing, product development and commercialisation.
Since establishing a Cambridge Based consultancy projects include:
- Working with Sirius Healthcare Partners currently involved in a fundraising project for an Oxford University Diabetes spin out
- Led 2 business development and partnering projects for a large medtech company seeking to commercialise new drug delivery devices
- Working with a leading UK University Dental School to develop a commercialisation strategy and find commercial partners for a new Digital Dental Imaging modality Case Study
- £5m T/Over Medtech Manufacturer, reviewed company strategy, advised board on their go to market plans and created a commercial function to bring new products to market
- Arthur D, Little Consultancy firm -Conducted market research, assessment and due diligence to produce a target acquisition list of UK technology companies. Client purchased one of the targets identified.
- Spanish Drug Discovery Co – involved with a syndicate of associates in getting this business investor ready and assisting and leading a process to raise €15m in finance see Case Study
- Health Enterprise East (HEE) – NHS Innovation Hub a 3 month project conducting market assessment, identified UK and US based licensee targets and undertook partnering activity for a novel early stage diagnostic device used in the identification of cancer cells.
- HEE - 3 month project conducted market assessment, compiled a target list of technology partners and facilitated key customer meetings for a new technology in the Asthma market. Case Study